Montag, 2. Mai 2011

Lifestyle - different people like different watches ...









In general I would say, yes. Above I tried to show several people with their own style.

Is it possible to find a “cool” watch for them all?

There are not many choices from my point of view, but one I would like to share:











One of my favorites in 2011: the Aronde 1954.

Somehow bold, somehow subtle and somehow puristic & understated - at least the version in WG. Unfortunately the latter is a limited edition for Japan and I have no idea how much there will be.

Was it love at the first sight? To be honest, no it was not. But it grows … and grows …




















The sculptural curves on the case are very appealing and the “austere” guilloche dial reminds me to Japanese gardens, which I like a lot.









The watch felt very comfortable on my wrist, which is a BIG plus on my list. I tried only the RG version, but photoshop does the job 

The thin leather strap shown at SIHH was perfect – the look and the feel.
The (real – mine shown here, are all photoshoped) pictures I saw from the Japanese version, showed a more common strap










WG – some may say it looks like simple steel, only. So what?

To me the “stealth look” makes it even more sexy and wearable, even for business

The caliber 1400 looks beautiful and yes it is small, but no problem in that case – at least for me.











For closing I will show you one more lifestyle example I could imagine and hope you don´t mind.








A smart (sometimes) casual guy, with a very special watch, living in a great house made for art collectors …

Daydreaming

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen